Our mission is to improve the lives of people with complicated grief. To accomplish this mission we provide resources for health and mental health professionals as well as people suffering from CG and their friends and family.
Our resources can help you gather information about CG and its treatment.
- If you are a health or mental health professional you can
- Learn to recognize and understand CG
- Acquire knowledge and skills to deliver CGT
- Find other sources of information about loss and grief
- Purchase the Complicated Grief Treatment Manual
- If you are struggling with CG you can
- Find a therapist
- Learn ways to help yourself
- Explore other sources of information about, loss and grief